Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Van lettering we can believe in

Riding my bike to work today, November 5, 2008, I trailed a white van for a clean-up/disaster recovery service -- the kind you hire when your basement floods or whatever.
Not particularly noteworthy, maybe. But I noticed that this van also advertised "Trauma and crime scene clean-up."

Now that's a coincidence. Or maybe I'll be seeing a whole lot of these vans in DC real soon. Goodness knows this town needs them.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would think that most "crime scenes" would be cleaned up in house. Even if that type of work was outsourced, I doubt that advertising on the back of a van is going to sway some department head to select them as the contractor of choice. Funny.

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe they're marketing to those that want to "cut out the middle-man?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home