Sunday, February 19, 2006

Lots to Do

Everyone is sick in our household, and has been for two weeks.

I think I am getting over this virus a few days before everyone else, so I have been trying to take care of the Monkey, the Monkey Mama, the house, and myself. There is lots to do.

Yesterday I cleaned the house while Monkey Mama took care of the Monkey, and then I helped some friends store some stuff in our basement until their home remodelling project is done (or their baby is born -- even toss up).

Today, the Monkey Mama couldn't deal with caring for the Monkey, so I watched him while she slept on the couch. I still found time to put a coat of paint on the shoemold that will complete the hardwood flooring project, and to buy a trunkload of groceries.

But I found out the Monkey Mama dedicated her yoga session to me today. That felt good; I earned it.

1 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang, monkey daddy, you work hard! maybe you can dedicate the hardwood floors to the monkey mama :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home