Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm never going back

Here's one reason I regret the return to fine weather in Washington, DC: the zoo was overrun with hideous little children. I might have to wait until the first killing frost of autumn thins them out a little bit before I go back there again.

There was a little respite from the mob in the invertebrate exhibit. The Boy touched the glass fo the aquarium where the octopus was swimming by: pretty neat.

On the way home, I came back via Euclid St. Crossing 16th Stret at Malcolm X (Meridian Hill) Park, traffic was a little slow. The park served as the headwaters of the big imigration protest: protesters were going to walk from there down the hill on 16th Street down to the National Mall. That's DC for you.

3 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi John. Nice day for a walk. Sounds like you walked a long way today. jseyfried@dcscorp.com

P.S. Thanks for having us over for the great dinner party!

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you that my work email rules rejects mail from yahoo accounts. Too much spam from there. What's your email address so I can add you to the safe list?

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger The Good Doctor said...

Thanks, I've passed your email on to my friend: it's in his hands now. Thanks for following up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home