Thursday, June 08, 2006

Lasts

Today was my last Thursday playgroup for quite some time. Sigh. My returning-to-work schedule has me at the office on Thursdays. I will miss the kids, and the other parents too.

A nice treat for the afternoon was going to the Arboretum with my friend Jonathan. It's an even toss up between the Arboretum and the Zoo as to which outing destination I have enjoyed most during my tenure as a stay-at-home dad.

This evening, the Monkey Mama and I worked out our new schedules. The days on which we both work will be hectic, to say the least.

2 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy b-day to the monkey (and to his momma & poppa, too)!

love
the zoe-ster

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday to nicholas (yesterday)! john, we're thinking of you today and hoping that tomorrow goes well. take care! the lee-davis clan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home