Thursday, July 27, 2006

Busted!

An inspector from the DC Regulatory Authority came over yesterday. He was either tipped off by the presence of a dumpster, or by a neighbor (I have my suspicions). A STOP WORK order is plastered on my front door, a flourescent orange scarlet letter.

Oh, for shame.

It looks like I'll have a chance to use some of my fancy 3D sketch-up drawings...as I submit them to DCRA for a building permit.

So I still have a 10' wide moat out my back door. And tomorrow is trash day. Hopefully I can take my trash out the normal way by next week or so. (Wishful thinking.)

Anyway, the Monkey Mama is hosting a baby shower this weekend. I know the ladies will instantly be in a festive mood when they see the STOP WORK order upon their arrival.

Busted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home